Monday, October 31, 2011

Deer Park

It had been a couple of weeks since I'd gotten my camera and because of a multitude of things i just din't have the time or opportunity to take any pictures so one morning i decided to go to Deer Park and see if I could find anything picture worthy there. That place is a treasure trove of things to click ... took me an hour and a half for a walk that would have otherwise taken around half an hour.
There is something about the texture of red brick... always catches my eye

Solo but far reaching

Love the focus of a DSLR

An old tree bark in the shade of a fresh blossom

Quack Quack
Quack Quack 

Dew on the grass glistening in the sun light

Come into my parlor said the spider to the leaf  





Pathway to heaven

The sun gods bless thee earth below

In another time another age

With a little help from Photoshop

Natural perforation

On the wire

2 comments: